Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends are coming to the Orange Empire Railway Museum. Come and take a ride on the friendly engine or his mischievous pal Percy. Meet and have your picture taken with Sir Topham Hatt, the Superintendent of the Railroad. All this and so much more during Day out with Thomas.
Thomas and his friends will be in the station starting November 8th and will be leaving the station on November 16th. So catch a ride before the fun departs. Your tickets grant you a ride on Thomas and his Pal Percy, each a 25 minute trip. There will be games, storytime, face painting, a petting zoo, bounce house, and live children’s music. Don’t forget to check out the train tables and building activities. All attendees are welcome to check out the Museum and to take a ride on the Street Car or Trolley. Get your tickets now to save on time and get right to the fun on your arrival. Click here to purchase your tickets.
Dates and Times
- Saturday November 8th – Departures beginning at 9am until 4pm
- Sunday November 9th – Departures beginning at 9am until 4pm
- Tuesday November 11th – Departures beginning at 9am until 4pm
- Saturday November 15th – Departures beginning at 9am until 4pm
- Sunday November 16th – Departures beginning at 9am until 4pm
Enjoy the ride!